Hello, all.

I've been trying for several weeks to get Myth running on the Epia M10000
motherboard.

I've tried Fedora core 3 with the Unichrome drivers mentioned at Jarod's
Guide. I've tried Gentoo with various howtos. I've tried Knoppmyth and
Ubuntu.

I keep running into a situation where everything seems to be working fine,
except that live TV or viewing a recording under Myth shows only a blank,
light blue screen. Note: This isn't a hang -- the system responds and goes
back to the menu when you press Escape -- but there's nothing visible except
the blue blankness, or blank blueness.

I've seen references on this list to this problem on this list, and also over
on the Knoppmyth forum, but I've never seen where anyone who has had this
problem has fixed it. Anyone?

Thanks!
Tony Rein