Kristian Kalweit wrote:

Simeon Walker schrieb:

Hi,

Using a recent cvs myth compile does anyone see EPG info from a DVB-S
card?
I have myth compiled appropriately and I get data from my DVB-T
card but nothing from DVB-S.
I'm in the UK and most of the channels I found are on Astra 2D.
Does anyone (or anyone in Europe) get EPG data from DVB-S?

Regards,
Sim

You have to modify the code in siparser.cpp for EPG from Astra. Search for my email adress in this file.

Kristian.

Whats the needed change? I would very much like to get the Astra EPG data in. I have currently about 20 channels from Astra without EPG data because of this problem.

Rudy