Isaac Richards wrote:

On Monday 25 April 2005 01:23 pm, Matt wrote:

On 4/25/05, Jonathan Henry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

just upgraded to .18 using Axel's repos and GANT is gone from my themes
folder, and, consequently, mythfrontend won't run as that is my default
theme. which config file in /usr/share/mythtv do i use to change the
theme so i can get things going again - or, where do i get GANT back as
it seems the default myththemes doesn't contain it anymore (it was my
favorite ;)

thanks

Jonathan

Themes are now packaged seperately. I'm not sure how Axel is doing
his handling his RPMs, but that should solve your problem if you can
get the themes installed.

GANT should still be distributed with the main package.

Isaac

So I should just get the GANT src.rpm somewhere and compile/install it manually? What's my best/easiest option to get my theme back? Its not listed in /usr/share/mythtv/themes

-Jonathan