On Apr 24, 2005, at 11:04 PM, Brian Wallen wrote:

I'm using the S-Video out on my epia 10000 motherboard to my tv. The problem is that when I'm trying to change settings on screen, the picture is cut off on all 4 edges, making it near impossible to see some of the options. How can I change this? I'll post my xorg.conf.

I'm using the Unichrome driver with the 720x480Noscale mode, which has very little overscan. On my TV, for the GUI to be fully visible, I change the "Appearance" screen settings to 694 width, 445 height, 13 x offset, 15 y offset.

If you are using a different mode, or your tv is slightly different, you'll need different numbers.

-Michael