Howdy,

Griffon -- wrote:

Two months from today.

Features required:
On demand start playback of Gallery after starting music active que/play-list.
Have UI elements to adjust what is the start gallery folder.
Recursive lookup in gallery allowing pics in sub folders to play.
Have UI elements for random or ordered photo play settable
Allow GL transitions
Allow music song skip/next/back without interrupting photo playback.
Must be reasonable simple to install/add to current versions of Myth.
Lets say .17 and .18. Particularly KnopMyth (it's my bounty dam it and
I'm no rocket scientist with this stuff :) ).

If someone were to develop this, the only way it would make it into KnoppMyth is if were officially part of MythTV. Now the KnopMyth folks maybe willing include, but not I.

Regards,

Cecil