> On Monday 25 April 2005 17:01, Chris Pinkham wrote:
> > Yeah. :)  I've been double-applying any small bugfixes like this
> > that I've committed since 0.18 was released.
>
> Thank you for that, by the way. I've been tracking the -commits list closely,
> keeping an eye out for things worthy of going there, but I think you've
> already got all of 'em. :-)
>
> --
> Jarod Wilson

You're welcome.  When I have small bugfixes such as the ones I've
committed, and the same patch can apply cleanly to HEAD and -fixes (and I
know it won't break anything), I figure it's easier for me to just run
'patch' twice than to make you have to dig through and generate and
apply a patch.

--
Chris