Hello!

 Just a quick question. I have finally managed to get X11 to make use
of my ATi Tv-out that is internal to my motherboard. The problem is,
it looks like crap. The only resolution that I get legible text is at
640x480.

The bigger problem is, I have never hooked up a PC to TV before so I
am not sure how it is supposed to look. Are there some sort of
settings I could fiddle with to get a clearer pictures? 800x600 and
1024x768 make anything like reading e-mail or visiting websites
impossible. Is 640x480 the best I am going to get?

A little insight, advice, and perhaps ideas on what to fiddle with
would be great.

Thank you kindly,
David