Like so many other before me, I find that just one tuner card is not
enough, and now I need another one. I have a PVR-350 card which I use
for input and TV out, but I have never got the radio part to work. My

I have both a 250 and a 350, and neither works. I think the problem may be ivtv's support for particular the tuner within the cards (mine are both newer, type 47s). While the video portion is fully supported, the FM may not be yet. It would, understandably, be pretty far down on the list of the developer's priorities, too.

You might try writing to the ivtv list, with the output from your syslog which says what type of tuner you have.
--
Dan Wilga [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Administrator http://www.mtholyoke.edu