Tom Lichti wrote:

Nick wrote:

On 5/5/05, Leo Przybylski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I figured out why it would only play for a few seconds. I needed to
enable libmpeg2 decoding.

Are there any errors in the backend log when you try and change to another channel? I'd also double check the other channels are setup correctly (i.e. tuneable numbers) in case this is stopping the 250 card from being able to tune to the other channels.

I would also verify that the tuner type is set correctly. I had a similar problem where if I manually set the tuner type, I could see one channel, but that was it. If I let it auto-detect and set the tuner, it works flawlessly.
In my modules config I have:

options ivtv tuner=-1,-1 debug=1
I can probably remove the debug, since everything works.

As a matter of fact, you can (should) remove the tuner options since the default is to autodetect the tuner (and, since -1 is not a valid tuner type, -1 tells it to autodetect). If you also remove the debug, you should just remove the options line.

Mike