I just recently installed .18 on my debian sarge machine using the
provided debs.  Everything works perfectly, except for the dropdown date
and time within mythweb.  The correct dates and times appear, but after
selecting they do not submit.  I have tested this on both IE and Firefox
on multiple machines.

which page(s)?

I am getting a "Error: get_element is not defined" error in my firefox
javascript console as well as "Error: popup is not defined".

Do you have js/utils.js? I rearranged a bunch of the js stuff in .18, maybe the new directory got missed.

-Chris