On Tuesday 10 May 2005 21:58, Chris Petersen wrote:
> I just got my air2pc card hooked up, but am getting a strange artifact
> with 1080i content...  basically, I have a big pink bar on the right
> hand side of the screen that covers up about 1/4 of the picture.
>
> This is not a mythtv-specific problem.  I can record the content just
> fine, and play it back fine with mplayer or xine (moving around the
> playback window, I can see all of the data), but the instant that I send
> either of them to fullscreen mode, the pink bar comes back.
>
> The only thing I can think of off-hand is that maybe I'm running out of
> memory on my video card (64M radeon 7500 pro).  Any more suggestions?

Heh, that's the same bug I had with my Radeon 9000 Pro some ages ago. Every
driver for the card was broken in one way or another when it came to playing
back HD content... From what I was able to figure out, the Xv support for
these cards isn't very good for anything HDTV-sized. I figured it would have
improved by now, but I guess not... I just switched to a GF4MX, and all was
happy. I probably have a spare GF4MX around here if you want to borrow one
for a bit. :-)

--
Jarod Wilson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]