Again, if anyone else is using ProjectX, with cutlists or not, speak
up.  I can see how this might be a good drop-in update to the flakey
MythBurn engine... but will probably need some help, at least people
with some know-how...!

Speak, speak, speak.... :)

I haven't gotten cutlists to go, but after the aggravation of getting Java and ProjectX all happy together about two weeks ago, I was pleased to discover that it actually clean up semi-broken MPEG2 streams. It is definately much less picky about broken A/V sync than avidemux. It has lots of potential as a new engine (or at least a basis for rewrite) for doing lossless MPEG2 cutting. Unfortunately, I haven't had time to work on the cutlisting at all. I will speak encouraging words to those who are, however... :)

-Cory