Hi all,

I'm building up a mythtv box using Fedora Core 3 and have a GeForce FX 5200 video adapter installed. I have X running with a regular monitor hooked up to the PC output and the DVI output is connected to my HDTV's DVI input. My TV is a Samsung HL-P4663W 46" DLP. I can get X to display on the tv in fairly low resolutions, like 800x600 and 400x300 but I've been completely unable to get it to run anything higher. I've spent some time trying the Windows PowerStrip program and also tried my hand at using some modelines from various websites but haven't had any luck so far. So I figured I'd try my luck here and see if anybody might have a working X config for this or a similar TV. The highest resolutions this TV supports are 1920x1080i (33.75 KHz, 60 Hz, 74.25 clock) and 1280x720p (40 KHz, 60 Hz, 74.25 clock). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

-Bruce