Hi All,
I'm having multiple annoying issues with my mythtv setup, which is 0.18 running on Fedora Core 3:

-for some recorded shows, when playing back the recording, the length of the show on the OSD (as shown when 'pause' is hit, for example) is incorrect, that is, for a 30 minute show, it only shows 10:50 instead of 30:00 when there really is 30 minutes recorded- you can let it play through, and it will play for 30 minutes.

-when the above behavior occurs, attempting to skip ahead or jump ahead beyond the time given by the OSD, playback will freeze up and only escaping out of play back will work.

-finally, for some recorded shows, when playing back skip ahead will always jump to the same point, that's too far, i.e. if it's set to skip 30 seconds, it will first skip to say 3:34, then behave normally.

I don't know much about mysql but I ran the suggested test for a corrupt database (mysqlcheck -r -umythtv -p<password> mythconverg) and everything came back ok.

I haven't seen anyone else with this problem, so I'm wondering, any ideas?

TIA

John Stubbs