At 1:08 PM -0400 6/17/05, Tim Tait wrote:
The only problem I had was the up-arrow key - my remote (Home Theatre Master 8000) says it learned it ok, but it seems to send many with one keypress? Or I think more likely the key-up code was corrupted? - because the keyboard does the same thing occasionally with any key if it loses good sight of the receiver. I tried learning it a half dozen times with the same result. The other arrow keys work great.

I have an MX-500 remote, and I found that how long you press the button on the original remote makes a difference when learning. If you hit it for a short tap, the remote will learn just a tap, and not repeat too many times.

--
Dan Wilga                                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Administrator                             http://www.mtholyoke.edu