Running FC3/0.18, with urw-fonts downgraded to FC2 version to fix underhang/size issues.

So I've been running with GANT pretty much since install, but in the spirit of variety I thought I'd try a few others. However, none of the themes I've tried seem to honour the font-size settings.

I've a 32" wide-screen TV, and I like the program guide font to be pretty small so's I can get a decent amount of text in each box, but all but GANT seem to have he same too-large font. Fiddling with the font-sizes doesn't actually appear to affect /anything/.

In fact, IIRC, I only got the small text in GANT when I ticked some box that said something like 'use small text'.

  Am I missing something, or is my setup borked?

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]# rm -f .signature
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]# ls -l .signature