> I got this at least partially working by building my own. Not sure
> if there's a repository for these things since no one has responded
> yet but it seems like a good idea to me. Why should folks have to
> build these if someone else has already done it? Anyway, if anyone
> needs a copy contact me off list.

There is a repository for these things. See this extract from
http://www.lirc.org/html/help.html#new_remote

<snip>
As creating new config files is difficult sometimes and irrecord often
cannot detect all features of the remote control please send new
config files to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Other people will appreciate this
very much. Sometimes they cannot create such a config file themselves
because their original remote control is broken or has been lost. Some
devices that are capable of IR come without a remote control. Some
people also only want to build a transmitter and if you make a config
file available for them they won't need to build a receiver, too.
Please add all information you can get concerning the remote control
as a comment to the config file.
</snip>

So you should email it to [EMAIL PROTECTED] for others to use.

Regards,
Phill