On 6/21/05, Ciaran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 21/06/05, Mike <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > I don't understand...... Is this supposed to work?
> >
> > -Mike
>
> nevermind... I get it now....
>
> -Mike

Kind of related to this, I use automount on my debian box and run
DVD's through XINE but after playing them the eject button on the
drive no longer functions, I have to manually go to shell and perform
an 'eject' to get the disc out.  Is there a setting somewhere to stop
disabling the eject-button when mounted, or do I have to write a
script to run xine, then eject ?

Thanks,
--
- Ciaran

I thought MythDVD took care of all this for you?

--
Thanks,
Devan Lippman < [EMAIL PROTECTED]>