On 21 Jun 2005 19:04:03 -0700, Jim Reith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 That seems to be the one I have working and yes, the remote does some
 things but misses others. The pointer to the pvr-150 in the previous
 thread reply seems to have a more complete .lircrc for it. Really,
 what I was looking for was a page that listed the commands to the
 programs that I then should link the remote buttons to. I have all
 the buttons mapped but don't know what to link them to to make it
 work.

Here's the list of keyboard commands. I used this list when writing my
lircrc file.

perfect. Exactly what I was looking for

Note - I used .mythtv/lircrc and not .lircrc.

Yes, .lircrc is a symbolic like to that on my system but I was using
the name that is loaded

Thanks, Jim

cheers,
Mark