I do, but I use the PVR350 for TV out. I use the ATI for driving my PSOne touchscreen display.

Greg

From: Ackster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Discussion about mythtv <mythtv-users@mythtv.org>
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] New nvidia driver released, ATI anyone?
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 20:40:50 -0700

Harry Orenstein wrote:

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water....

Linux Display Driver - IA32

Version: 1.0-7667
Operating System: Linux IA32
Release Date: June 22, 2005

Release Highlights

    * Added support for GeForce 7800 GTX.
    * Fixed problem with certain flatpanels running at 1600x1200.
    * Fixed an unresolved symbol issue in libXvMCNVIDIA.so.
    * Fixed an unresolved reference to the symbol "gnu_dev_makedev".
    * Worked around a bug in Java2D that was exposed in 1.0-7664.
    * Improved support for Quadro FX 4000 SDI.

Let the games begin!

-- Harry O

Well, I'm just dumb enough to give the new AMD64 driver a whirl this coming weekend.. wish me luck.

BTW, does ANYONE use ATI cards w/ AMD64 at all ? With all the troubles with these Nvidia drivers, I'm tempted to swap my workstation board/card with my MythTV ones.

-Ack!