In case anybody else runs into this problem, it turns out that I did not have 'mmx' set in my USE flags (make.conf). After I put that flag in and recompiled/re-emerged the colors are now correct. I do have some tearing in the preview video that wasn't there before, but that's another issue.

Daniel

Daniel Segel wrote:

The recording previews that show up on my Recorded Programs screen have the wrong colors in them. I could have sworn they were correct in the past, but now they're not. It's kind of hard to describe what's wrong, but the most blatant problem is that skin tones are all blue and some dark areas are showing up as red instead of black.

Is this a MythTV issue or an ivtv problem? Is there a solution?

Mythbox details:
Atlon XP 1700+
PVR-350
Kernel 2.6.10-gentoo-r6