Run ivtvctl -n to find out which input is S-Video, the run ivtvctl -P to make sure you're telling the card to use that input. Switch it to the correct input using ivtvctl -p 2 (or whatever.) Run ivtvctl -I to check the input signal.

If it's all correct already, try plugging the S-Video cable directly into you TV/Monitor to make sure there's a good signal on it.

Daniel

Daniel Hoyos wrote:

Hi everyone,
So I did everything according to http://wilsonet.com/mythtv/fcmyth.php
but when I try to watch tv I get snow (nothing). I am trying to set up
myth using s-video input on a PVR-350. Any help that could be given to
me would be appreciated.