Tom Dombrosky wrote:

I had a lot of problems getting my 6200TC card to work.  I ended up
selling it.  I only tried up to the 7174 drivers though.  The main
problem I had was extremely high cpu usage for the X process whenever
playing video.
You were getting that back on 7174?. I just tried out a Leadtek Winfast A6200 THD (nice card, fanless, with component video out). I have only tried the 7667 driver so far, but when I try to play something (mplayer or myth) with the resolution set to 1080i X goes to near 100% CPU usage and I can't use the keyboard. I found that if I change to 480p output everything works fine. I can play DVDs or AVIs with mplayer with X going to 100% usage. I was planning on trying other driver revs to see if I could get it to work. Maybe someday...

--
David