Louie Ilievski wrote:

On Sunday 26 June 2005 08:58 pm, Paul Leppert wrote:
On 6/26/05, Michael T. Dean <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Paul Leppert wrote:
On 6/25/05, *Michael T. Dean* wrote:
<snip>
You can do the same with
mysqlcheck (it's really not important to have mysqlrepair, so don't
worry about it).

mysqlcheck -r -umythtv -pmythtv mythconverg
Okay, so I ran the above and get the following output (everything says
"OK"):
Strange...looks like your recordedmarkup table got hosed somehow.
Yeah.  I was really hoping it was just unable to open the file.

If so, then I guess you could add all of your shows to a playlist and have flagging run on all of them to get them all back into shape again. I did this once before I realized that all I had to do was repair the table....and boy did it take a while for a couple hundred recordings :-)
Hope this does it for you.
Or, even better, to get seeking working more quickly, from the command line run:

mythcommflag --rebuild

Then, when that finishes, you can tell it to flag commercials (on some or all of your recordings). You can do this either on a file-by-file basis with

mythcommflag -f /path/to/nuv

or just let it do them all (over a couple of days) with

mythcommflag

Note that if you have a recent development version (> Jun 15 - http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/commits/135954#135954 ), this will even respect the commercial free settings on your channels, so it won't waste time flagging recordings without any commercials.

Mike