Donavan Stanley wrote:
On 6/27/05, jonr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Is mtd working in 0.18.1 yet? I have been watching to see if it has been
fixed but might have missed it.

mtd never stopped working.   What sepefic problem are you having?

Hi Donavan,

When I try to run mtd --daemon this is the error I get:

main.o: mtd was built without transcode support. It won't do anything.

I am using the RPMs by Axel following Jarods guide using FC2 so it may just be his RPMs that have this error and it might have been fixed but not reflected in the RPMs that Axel has available. I should have stated this in my first post.

I read this post from Axel:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/134879?search_string=transcode;#134879

This is what I am referring to.

Jon