Hi list,

        if this has already been answered, please just link me to it.

        Here's my problem: I'm trying to install mythtv on a server without X
(debian unstable), but all I get when I install (in the database config
part) is a blue screen with white text tellin that [EMAIL PROTECTED] cannot
connect to the database (mysql is already serving my php pages, so it
works fine). I can't tell mythtv the password to mysql anywhere during
the install.

        Is it possible to install mythtv without X? Where can I find a script
to create manually the databases? Ahd where can I configure the databse
realted stuff?

        Thanks in advance!

Benjamin

                         Stop software patents!
                       www.gnu.org www.linux.org
                Kot.unpeu.com - GnuPG key ID 0x73A37869
       Thanks to avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments