Hi,
Now that I have successfully updated (using apt-get) my Fedora Core 3 box so that it is buggered beyond repair, I want to reinstall my linux server using Debian Sarge. As there is no How-To comparable to the one for Fedora Core (maybe google did not find it?) I have to bother you with a few questions.

1. Jarod's excellent FC-HowTo gives some insight regarding kernel choice, is there any information on what kernel one should use when using Debian? Expecially with regard to ivtv? 2. Are there any limitations when using Debian? Actually, I would not assume that this ist the case, but who knows .....

Thank you in advance for your time an effort.

greetings
Verteiler