I live in a country where no listings are available. No EPG, none planned. Czech republic.

How should I set up "mythtv-setup" for such country?

In mythtv-setup / "Video Source Setup", XMLTV listings grabber, I must choose something. There is no option "no grabbing". What should I select? Should I select for instance Germany, and then in console window do not import any channels, and then run mythfilldatabase -manual?

Is Myth able to search for channels automagically (auto-tuning), or do I need to enter channels manually?

--
Milos Prudek
http://www.spoxdesign.com - your web usability testing