I've written a script that allows Rogers Digital (Ontario) subscribers to add
listings for the premium sports packages (MLB Extra Innings, NFL Sunday Ticket,
NHL Centre Ice, NASCAR In-Car, etc.) into the MythTV program table.  Makes
finding/recording games much easier.  If there are others out there that would
like to take advantage of these listings I've made the client script available
at:

http://www.battams.ca/rssp/rssp_client.tar.gz

Simply untar the file, edit rssp.conf for your setup and then run rsspUpdate
(PHP4+ required).  You should run it daily after your mythfilldatabase run.
The NASCAR listings are intentionally missing at the moment since Zap2It is
missing some of the premium sports channels in their listings.  Once those
channels are added to the channel lineup for Rogers then I'll add the NASCAR
listings in as well.  See readme file for more details.

  - Derek