On 7/3/05, Marc Tousignant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Sounds like you forgot to compile VCD support into mythdvd.

Optical Disks menu should contain Play DVD, Play VCD. Mine also contains Import DVD and Import CD

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Devan Lippman
Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2005 1:04 AM
To: Discussion about mythtv
Subject: [mythtv-users] VCD Playback

Trying to figure out where the VCD settings are...
Currently I have mythdvd using mplayer and this works for DVDs but when I try a VCD it doesn't work (nothing happens).  I know that the VCD will work in mplayer outside of Myth.

Mine also has these menu items.  But Utilites/Setup > Setup > Media Settings > DVD Settings > Play Settings appears to only have settings for DVDs

--
Thanks,
Devan Lippman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>