Zero is one of the choices bound to the '9' digit key, the complete list being 'wxyz90'.

Les Gondor

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
A while ago I missed an episode of "The 4400" and there weren't any
others in the schedule I could use to set up repeat captures the usual
way.  I figured I would create a rule in the power search screen and was
surprised to find out that whenever I typed a number (using a USB querty
keyboard) I would get a cell-phone-style character selector (ie: I
pressed 4 and got "[ghi4]" with the "g" highlighted).  I can see how
this would be useful if I was using a remote via lirc, but what really
confounded me was that there doesn't seem to be any way to input a "0".
I suppose I could just search for "44" or "The 44" but that's not as
reliable.

How do I enter a zero?