On Tue, Jul 12, 2005 at 02:43:42PM -0400, Khanh Tran wrote:
> > On Tue, Jul 12, 2005 at 08:43:14AM -0400, Khanh Tran wrote:
> > > I had set up a slave backend which started mythcommflag job. The
> > > job failed because it couldn't find mythcommflag, but now it
> > > won't leave the job queue.  Can anyone help?
> >
> > Quick-n-dirty hack: use phpMyAdmin and delete it from the jobqueue
> > table.
>
> Thanks, but is there any way I can make the job retry?  My
> mythcommflag is available and working now :)

Go to "Watch Recordings", right-arrow on the recording you want to
re-flag, choose "Start Commercial Flagging".

Quick-n-dirty command-line way (well, quick to issue, but not quick to
run to completion) is to just issue "mythcommflag" on the
command-line, which I think will reflag *all* your recordings.

--Rob