I looked through the archives? Do you have a link to the similar Q and
maybe the resolution?

Funny you mention a version issue? I restored a working 0.17 version
and was going to try apt-get update only updating the F/E which worked
flawlessly but the other errors starting showing up.

I'm getting errors similar to the following when trying to add or
remove items using apt especially mythplugins. Mythgame gives the
following error -

"Couldn't stat source package from list ftp://ftp.neriam.net
unstable/myth packages
(/var/lib/apt/lists/ftp.nerim.net_debian-marillat_dists_unstable_mythtv_binary-i386_packages)
- stat (2 no such file or directory)

Is this still a good source? If not what is the current source I
should be using?

Thanks,