Hello,
  I am using the current svn version, and for me, the times for shows
is correct in the program guide, but the time shows one hour forward
when I set it to record that show.  For instance, the program guide
shows that Mythbusters should start at 3:00 PM for me this afternoon,
and when I set it to record, the upcoming recording screen shows that
it will start recording at 4:00 PM.  I have tried flushing and
refilling the guide with "delete from program;" in mysql, and then
refilling with mythfilldatabase, but the problem persists.  Can anyone
offer me some advise?

--
 | Steven E. Pinkham                      |
 | [EMAIL PROTECTED]              |