I think all joystick wich work under linux will do the job. I have a wireless joypad, but I don't know the manufacuterer at the moment, I can look when I'm home from work. In the N64 (mupen), SNES (zsnes) and GBA(VirtualBoyAdvance) Emulators you can change the buttons, wich are used by the joypad. The other Emulators I havn't tried yet. You should look that your Joypad has enough buttons (When you for example use the n64 emulator you need many...) -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Neil
Gesendet: Montag, 18. Juli 2005 20:58
An: Discussion about mythtv
Betreff: Re: AW: [mythtv-users] Myth Game Emulation - Setup Hi everyone, Thanks for that very awesome howto page. I have a question. I would like to buy a joystick for this type of games and I don't want to buy the wrong one. Can you please recommend me a joystick that will be most compatible with those emulators mentioned on the page? Thanks guys!!! Jochen Kühner writes:
Updateed the page a little bit.
Now a Emulator List is included.
If anyone knows more emulators or Infos for one, please Enter. Hope we get included more emulators in mythgame soon. http://jtigundelsheim.jt.funpic.de/cwiki.php?page=mythgame -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----