Phill Edwards wrote:

Just an update on this for future reference. It appears that the
transcoding from MPEG2 to MPEG2 is now wokring. I'm no longer getting
jobs showing up as failed in the system status screen, and the files
are being transcoded to a smaller size. I have no idea why they were
failing before. Even though the files are a lot smaller, the quality
of them is still great so I'm very pleased with this outcome. As an
example a 2.28GB file transcoded to a 0.982 GB file which was good
quality.

Can you give us a run down on what you did?