-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of JR Powers-Luhn
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2005 1:06 AM
To: mythtv-users@mythtv.org
Subject: [mythtv-users] can't change channels on PVR-350

Howdy-

I'm trying to build a MythTV box with a PVR-350 and a pcHDTV tuner
cards using Fedora Core 3 (mostly following Jared's guide).  I
installed ivtv version 0.2.0 and could watch and record video, but only
one channel.  I can't change using myth OR ptune-ui.  Nothing glaringly
obvious in the logs, but I'm new and could have missed something.

I tried putting a line in modprobe.conf telling it that I had tuner 47
(that information gleaned from the logs), but to no avail.