I was just wondeirng if anybody could tell me or point me to a how to guide on how to set up my machine with a domain. What I mean is that instead of people inside the LAN having to type in the ip of the server it would be nice if they could just type in http://mythbox/ or somethign to that extent. I know that one way to do it is by altering the hosts file but I would rather set up a dns so that all the computers use it and then it resolves outside queries using the ISP's dns. Thanks for the help.
Daniel