I have an odd problem when watching recorded shows. For lack of a better word (I'm far from a video expert), when I skip forward, the video becomes pixelated (large, oddly colored and patterned blocks all over the screen) before finally clearing up after a second or two. It only affects skipping forward; skipping backwards works just fine. Watching the videos on another box with xine works just fine (I don't have a KB hooked up on the myth box, so I can't test it there). Any ideas what might be happening? The box is on FC2 and has a PVR-250. It is up-to-date with the stable atrpms repo. Thanks for your help!

jason