On 03/08/2005, at 3:29 PM, Mary Wright wrote:

Hello

can someone up the new working script or a link ... I am having some real problems mod'ng it .I am no programming guru so I am not sure how/ what to
change or if I have the same script you guys are using :)

Mine is attached. This is based on an older version that was posted to the list (around January I think) - I just added channel data for Adelaide FTA to the config section at the top.

There was a newer version posted recently to the list, but I didn't pick it up on the "if it aint broke" principle. The attached version worked fine yesterday and today, but if you're configured for the more recent version YMMV.

Matt.