Phill Edwards wrote:

I agree with Matt.  It would be better to have a single consolidated
script which services all states etc.  If the state is not serviced in
the script, someone add it to the script then recommit.

If the XMLTV project allows us to update the scripts then fine,
otherwise we need to centralise the script (without causing anyone to
be libel) and allow the script to be modified by the user base.

Do we also need to think about _which_ nineMSN script may be the best
in the long run? There are 2 nineMSN scripts going around - the Damon
Searle one, and the Michael Smith one. Personally, I prefer the
Michael Smith one as it has an external config file which means that
you don't have to update the script itself whenever a new version
comes out. It lives at http://immir.com/tv_grab_au but the version
that is there at the moment hasn't had the 1 line update to cope with
the changed URL.

It has been updated now.

I rewrote the script more-or-less from scratch in order to re-introduce the external configuration and to ensure the HTML parsing was more easily adaptable and HTML-structure-based rather than newline-based.

Cheers,
Immir. Err, Michael.