Dennis Gilmore wrote:

Once upon a time Saturday 06 August 2005 2:09 pm, James Colannino wrote:
Well actually I'm using Gentoo too :)  I'm using a manually compiled
ivtv driver (0.3.7a) and it works just fine when I cat /dev/video0, but
still doesn't work with myth :( I should mention that I'm using a
PVR-350.  I've tried disabling hardware decoding, playing with
deinterlacing, and all sorts of other stuff, but I just can't get it to
work :(

try restarting your backend. I have to manually restart my backend after every reboot before i can watch live tv properlly.

I tried the portage solution and manually restarting the backend. Neither work :'(

James

--
My blog: http://www.crazydrclaw.com/
My homepage: http://james.colannino.org/

"You can only find truth with logic if you have already found truth without
it." --G. K. Chesterton