[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

On Mon, Aug 08, 2005 at 10:51:06AM -0500, Robert Kulagowski wrote:
What release of which piece enables this? That would be great
Since it's not touted in the release notes of .18 or .18.1, I'd say svn only at this time.

I am running 18.1-3 (Debian) and it has a check-box on the 5th or 6th
page of the mythtv-setup "General settings" dialog that says "Start
auto commercial flagging jobs when recording starts".  My flagging is
always done about 5 minutes after the recording has finished.

To clarify: Do I need to wait until the flagging job is complete to take advantage of it? Or can I start watching the show and take advantage of a partially complete commercial
flagging operation as I go?

--
Jesse Guardiani
Programmer/Sys Admin