On Mon, Aug 08, 2005 at 02:01:34PM -0400, Pat Vaughan wrote:
>   When I change the episode limit,
> Myth should apply that to ALL the recordings.  If you want more, than make
> it unlimited, and let Myth manage it by free disk space instead of number
> of recordings.
>
> Though, there should be an option to say "don't delete this".  Tivo has
> similar functionality and I've used it on several occasions.

There *is* such an option.  Go to the "watch recordings" menu and
navigate to the episode you want to keep.  Activate the pop-up menu and
select "don't auto expire".  That flag applies only the the selected
episode without changing your preference for the recording rule so later
episodes will be expired normally.