 > I managed to get the button to show but when I run it it complains
 > during the framegrabbing that it can't get frame 6. I've seen
 > reference to that but no solutions

 As far as I can tell, the cause of that error is having
 commercial cutting
 enabled.  I can't burn DVD's with the cutlist enabled, but
 DVDs work just
 fine if I disable the cutlist stuff.  It produces really slick looking
 DVDs too.  I just wish I could get the cutlist stuff to work.

Yep, that problem happens when mythburn tries to cut commericals from
the mpeg2 files. To do so, it needs to find the number of the last
frame, which it gets from the recordedmarkup table.

How do I disable the commercial cutting in MythBurn?

Problem is the type of marks in the recordedmarkup table; PVRx50
recordungs have type 6 marks (gop counters?) while DVB records type 9
markers (frame numbers).

Support for comericial cutting in mythburn is flakey at best [I should
know - the commerical cutting hack for mythburn was mine]; there just
isn't any tool that can do frame accurate mpeg2 cuts without reencoding.

Bye, Martin