Steve Nuffer wrote:
When I check the backend status, the 150 is used for watching LiveTV. The PVR-350 is used for recording.

This only reports *capture* status and card assignment. PVR-350 is still used for all playback (in your configuration). The hardware decoder on PVR-350 is pretty much an independent piece of hardware and can be used no matter what the capture side of the card is doing.

Shouldn’t the PRV-350 be used for live TV and playback?

It is.

Does the “decoding” take place on the PVR350 if the PVR150 is used for live TV / playback since it’s still using the PRV350(svideo) out? If it does, then is my previous question mute?

Yes.

Bolek