From: "Marcus Larsson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Audio CD problem!
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 17:55:51 +0200

From:  Duncan Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:  Discussion about mythtv <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:  Sun, 21 Aug 2005 16:40:36 +0100
>Marcus Larsson wrote:
>
>>Hi!
>>
>>I run mythtv under fedora core 3 and it works very good except for
>>when I
>>put an audio cd into the cdrom. The CD doesn't show up in mythmusic
>>and
>>when I exit mythmusic myth hangs and I have to kill it :-(
>>
>>Does anyone know what to do?
>>
>>Best regards
>>
>>Marcus
>>
>Hey
>
>Try going into the media general settings and changing the CD device
>to /dev/hd* (for  whatever your setup is),  instead of /dev/cdrom
>
>I had this problem too and that fixed it
>
>Dunc

I tried that but the problem remains. However this time I noticed that

I get an "Set cd_status_changed to true" in the terminal that I started

myth in. However myth still hangs when I exit mythmusic and the cd

doesn't show in mythmusic.......

/Marcus

I noticed know that if I push Alt+Tab and enter the terminal and then push Alt+Tab again and go back into myth then the cd pops up....... I hope I don't have to continue doing that because I normally don't use the keyboard.

/Marcus