Matthew Schumacher wrote:
On 8/19/05, Jesse Guardiani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Does anyone know of a good IR/RF universal remote?  Bonus points if
it's as sexy as the Harmony...

every RF remote i've ever seen can only be used with its own specific RF equipment, so you won't find one to control your keyboard i dont think. As far as good IR/RF remotes go, one for all makes a very good one for a resonable price

http://www.ofausa.com/remote.php?type=URC%209910

got it at fry's for $50, and it comes with the basestation. it's a very large remote, but it has full learning, macros, and a small lcd display. works out by the pool just fine.

What do you figure the range is with this.  I have an ATI remote wonder
and I need to wave it around looking for a signal to control my mythtv
server even in the same room.  I'm looking for a better remote, but it
has to be able to go 75 feet though walls and work all of the time.  Do
you think this unit will do that?

schu