Tim, thanks for your help but overscan or GUI settings didn't fix my problem.

The video is correctly aligned, its just the OSD that is shifted off to the
right.  When I play with overscan it throws the whole screen off, not just
the GUI.

--
Today's weirdness is tomorrow's reason why.
                -- Hunter S. Thompson