On 8/25/05, Andrew Haigh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Nick wrote:
> [edited to keep things relevant]
>
> One last small question: have you got any suggestions for a small
> wireless keyboard/mouse/touchpad? At the moment I've got the remote
> control working with the PVR-350, but I'm configuring everything else
> with my wireless laptop and ssh/remote X...

I currenly use a Sky+ Navigator remote with my main system. It has a
flip open keyboard which can be programmed using irxevent and acts as
a normal keyboard allowing access to a 'normal' keyboard (when closed
it's just a normal remote). My wireless keyboard (MS Wireless Natural
Pro) is a bit too big for the living room, so I use the remote and for
the things I need it to do, like run commands in the shell, or
navigate the desktop, it's fine. I still do my 'maintenance' over SSH
and/or VNC from another machine though or from my laptop sitting in
front of the TV!...

Nick